Friday, September 28, 2007

CLICK! One Novel Ten Authors

Just got this book in my hands and what excellent timing...a cool evening, an exciting book and a glass of wine. Could one ask for anything more?

For those who don't know, they're ten of the best authors the world over, all coming together to write a chapter of CLICK.

The impressive lineup includes David Almond, Eoin Colfer, Roddy Doyle, Deborah Ellis, Nick Hornby, Margo Lanagan, Gregory Maguire, Ruth Ozeki, Linda Sue Park and Tim Wynne-Jones.

This is an Arthur A. Levine Book, an imprint of Scholastic. All royalties from the sale of this book benefit Amnesty International.

This is all I have time for....the book beckons.

Have a pleasant weekend, all!

2 comments:

Karma said...

OOOOOHhh!!! I sounds wonderful!! I know what you mean. Who in the world could neglect an open book opportunity? I won't bother you. Continue! I hope you have a good read!

Mahtab said...

Thanks Ellie,

The first chapter by Linda Sue Park got off to a fabulous start...there's still the rest of the day and Sunday.

Yay!