Website: Urve Tamberg
Notable Review (s):CM Magazine
1) In one word, how would you describe your personality?
Hmmm - only one word? I think that would be "determined". My mother would have said "stubborn", but I'll stick with "determined." Final answer.
2) What is your deepest desire?
Not becoming old and senile. I can't do much about the "old" part, so I'll work on not becoming senile.
3) Your greatest fear?
I fear any kind of harm coming to my children and family.
4) Your favourite colour?
5) A song you can't help singing along with, every time you hear it?
Hallelujah, but only when it's sung by K.D. Lang. I can't sing, so I'd have to be in the car so no one can hear me.
6) A movie that made you cry?
Almost anything these days. Even James Bond can make me cry.
7) A book you have read more than five times? Or a book that influenced you the most?
I loved Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill, and The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. There's no one book that I go back to but those are a few of my favorites.
8) From your own oeuvre: your favorite child?
I only have one book so let me say I like feisty female characters. Someone who is clever, and smart, and funny.
9) One thing you hate about being a writer?
The slowness of it all. I'm not a fast writer, and I like results. So the writing process is a love/hate thing for me.
10) One thing no one knows about you (and now will)?
That's a tough question. I can't think of of anything really interesting, so I'll have to pass.
Thank you, Urve!