Saturday, September 29, 2012

Q & Q Writer Series featuring Urve Tamberg


Website: Urve Tamberg


Notable Review (s):CM Magazine

The Q&Q:

1) In one word, how would you describe your personality? 
Hmmm - only one word? I think that would be "determined". My mother would have said "stubborn", but I'll stick with "determined." Final answer

2) What is your deepest desire?
Not becoming old and senile. I can't do much about the "old" part, so I'll work on not becoming senile.

3) Your greatest fear?
I fear any kind of harm coming to my children and family.

4) Your favourite colour?
Lime green

5) A song you can't help singing along with, every time you hear it?
Hallelujah, but only when it's sung by K.D. Lang. I can't sing, so I'd have to be in the car so no one can hear me

6) A movie that made you cry?
Almost anything these days. Even James Bond can make me cry. 

7) A book you have read more than five times? Or a book that influenced you the most?
I loved Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill, and The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. There's no one book that I go back to but those are a few of my favorites

8) From your own oeuvre: your favorite child?
I only have one book so let me say I like feisty female characters. Someone  who is clever, and smart, and funny.  

9) One thing you hate about being a writer?
The slowness of it all. I'm not a fast writer, and I like results. So the writing process is a love/hate thing for me. 

10) One thing no one knows about you (and now will)?
That's a tough question. I can't think of of anything really interesting, so I'll have to pass. 

Thank you, Urve!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The slowness of it all. I'm not a fast writer, and I like results. So the writing process is a love/hate thing for me.
www.mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold Kaufen

Maureen Refior said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog after posting mine and I love it. The Q&Q series is wonderful. Thanks for a great read!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Maureen and it's funny I did the same thing, I clicked Next Blog and found yours. Love it!

Unknown said...

nice to this..wonderful website thank you for giving us
Lechuza Planters